Fountains & Aerators
We are an industry leader in water feature services. Our experts can help provide clients with education about the differences between display fountains, surface aerators, diffused aeration systems, and the benefits of each to their unique lake or pond. We offer several products from both solar and electric sources of power.
Fish, plants, and microbes require oxygen in a pond system. Oxygen is consumed in a lake/pond system by plant life at night for respiration, aquatic animals breathing constantly, and millions of bacteria that consume oxygen for digestion. Although oxygen naturally occurs in pond systems via wind, wave action, splashing, and plant life through photosynthesis, lake and pond aerators are designed to infuse water with additional much-needed boosts of oxygen.
Benefits of Aeration:
- Improved water quality and clarity
- Destratification of the water column
- Improved aesthetics
- Decreased fish kills
- Decreased algae growth
- Healthier ecosystem for fish and beneficial plants
- Decreased muck build-up and odors
Type of Fountain and Aerator Systems:
- Display Fountains: Our display fountains provide both the benefits of added aeration and display. These systems can be customized with several different patterns for display. They can also be equipped with lighting. We provide several options to fit any sized lake or pond.
- Surface Aerator: These systems provide similar benefits to a display fountain but move a greater volume of water. This makes them more effective as an aeration system than a traditional fountain display. They can also typically be installed in shallower water depths.
- Diffused Aeration: This is the best option for total lake or pond aeration. Diffused aeration uses compressed air and a system of “diffusers” placed in the lake or pond to circulate the water column from bottom to top. Systems can be customized for any size lake or pond. We design and install systems that will reduce thermal stratification, improve water quality and clarity, increase dissolved oxygen levels, and improve overall ecosystem health.
Our expert staff is trained and certified to diagnose and repair the major fountain and aeration brands. Contact us if you are having trouble with your system; we can help!
Our Aerator and Fountain Repair and Maintenance Services Include:
- Motor or pump change-out
- Electrical issues
- Light change-outs
- Routine maintenance
If you are interested in learning more about our fountain and pond aerators in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, and their surrounding cities in NC, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We look forward to beautifying your lake or pond while improving the quality of its water and the life sustained within it.