Food Plot Installation
A well planned food plot can add significant value to your hunting experiences on your property. Whether the food plot is for deer, dove, or turkey, we have the expertise to not only improve both the quality and size of the animals on your property but also increase your opportunities for harvest.
- We provide a start-to-finish service for food plots including but not limited to clearing, tilling, discing, planting/seeding, and replanting of food plots for year-round production
- We also offer soil sampling to determine the fertility of the soils as well as pH. Both are important factors when establishing food plots
Why Choose Us to Install, Manage and Maintain Your NC Food Plots?
- Our team is comprised of multiple NC State graduates with degrees in Fisheries and Wildlife Management (We use Science and Data in our Wildlife Management).
- We are all active hunters and fishermen combining lifetimes of experience in the woods. We know what works, the timing for different crops, and the right places to put in food plots.
- We are one of a few distributors for a high-sugar-content oat developed by NC State University that is great for use in food plots for deer and turkey.