- With fall arriving, fall clean outs are always a necessity.
- With the colder temperatures fall becomes one of the safest times of the year to transfer fish.
- Cleanouts are recommended at least once a year as a preventive.
Pond Netting & Dome
- Pond Netting helps insure the safety of your fish from predators.
- Netting also keeps debris and leaves out which helps the pond stay clean, clear and healthy.
- With this net you will spend more time enjoying the pond and not fetching leaves and limbs out of it.
De-Icer / Aeration
- With the temperatures rapidly, dropping the de-icers are here to help.
- The de-icer helps increase oxygen for the safety of fish.
- When the water freezes over all the gases from decaying material becomes trapped, which can sicken or kill your fish.