Triangle Pond Management
Triangle Pond Management, LLC proudly provides a full range of pond and lake maintenance and management services in Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas. We have years of experience assisting homeowners and commercial property owners with everything from pond maintenance to BMP/SCM annual certification and repair — put our team to work for you!
Our experts can handle all of your aquatic residential and commercial needs, including Raleigh, NC water garden construction, lake and pond maintenance, vegetation control of algae and weeds, installation of floating fountains and aerators, fish stocking, pier and dock construction and more.
Raleigh, NC Retention Pond & Stormwater Control Measures (SCM) and BMP Services
HOAs, home builders, developers and municipal property managers also look to Triangle Pond Management for Raleigh, NC Stormwater Control Measures SCM and BMP assistance. Our staff is fully equipped with the knowledge and tools to ensure your retention pond or other BMP complies with all federal, state and local regulations and guidelines — let us take care of the slope mowing, water testing, aquatic weeds, algae and more.
Reach out to Triangle Pond Management in Raleigh, Cary, Greensboro, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Louisburg, Creedmoor, Wilmington, Charlotte and beyond. To request a consultation, fill out the form below, or call (919) 398-3221.
Triangle Pond Management, LLC
- Lime Your Pond This Winter to Improve Water Quality - This winter is a great time to add lime to your lake or pond. Water in ponds reflects the quality of the soils in which they are located. Most ponds in the southeast region have low levels of total alkalinity, total hardness, and low pH values. Having poor water quality in a fish pond means … Continue reading Lime Your Pond This Winter to Improve Water Quality
- Mineral Supplementation for Healthy Whitetails - With the deer season in North Carolina coming to a close, and spring around the corner, prudent hunters and landowners are reflecting on their season and how to improve their deer hunting success in the following year. Whether the goal is larger antlers or a healthier overall herd, mineral supplementation through the winter months into … Continue reading Mineral Supplementation for Healthy Whitetails
- Fall is Here, Winter is Coming! - Fall Cleanouts With fall arriving, fall clean outs are always a necessity. With the colder temperatures fall becomes one of the safest times of the year to transfer fish. Cleanouts are recommended at least once a year as a preventive. Pond Netting & Dome Pond Netting helps insure the safety of your fish from … Continue reading Fall is Here, Winter is Coming!
- We Recently Released Live Mallards in a Duck Impoundment - Triangle Pond Management Wildlife Services recently released live mallards in in a duck impoundment they are managing. Live birds in a newly established food source help attract and hold wild birds to your property. At Triangle Pond, we specialize in aquatic plantings that complement waterfowl. We include perennial aquatic plants in our management plans because … Continue reading We Recently Released Live Mallards in a Duck Impoundment
- We are a Full-Service Pond Installation and Management and Wildlife Services Company - Triangle Pond Management is a full service pond and lake management company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. Our experts can handle any and all of your aquatic needs, including: maintenance and repair, aquatic vegetation control, fountain and aeration installation, pier or dock installation, as well as our Fisheries and Wildlife services. With spring coming … Continue reading We are a Full-Service Pond Installation and Management and Wildlife Services Company
- Winter Property Improvements For Better Deer Hunting Next Season - Deer season is over, and most hunters put away their rifle to chase waterfowl or look forward to the spring turkey season. Even though it’s winter, there are still many opportunities for Triangle Pond Management’s Wildlife Management Division to help you make improvements on your property for better deer hunting next fall. Want a shooting … Continue reading Winter Property Improvements For Better Deer Hunting Next Season
- Supplement Your Fish Population with Automatic Feeders - Maintaining a healthy fish population is one objective that most pond owners have in common. A great way to strengthen your forage base and create a balanced fish population is through supplemental feeding. Including an automatic fish feeder into your pond management approach will provide a secondary food source to grow your forage fish and … Continue reading Supplement Your Fish Population with Automatic Feeders
- Winter Water Garden Worries - With winter in full effect, your water garden is going to experience some ice buildup. Nothing to worry about! Keep your pump running constantly to keep the water circulating. This will keep your pond from completely freezing over allowing harmful gases to escape.
- Two Additions for Your Pond This Winter - Taking a few steps this winter to manage your pond correctly can provide better fish production this spring. Adding lime and providing artificial structure are two important pond maintenance tips for pond owners to consider this winter.
- Triangle Pond Management Offers Custom Wood Duck Boxes - Wildlife Services from Triangle Pond Management include the construction and installation of custom wood duck boxes. Wood duck boxes provide an excellent opportunity for anyone to become involved with wildlife management.