Triangle Pond Management
Triangle Pond Management, LLC proudly provides a full range of pond and lake maintenance and management services in Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas. We have years of experience assisting homeowners and commercial property owners with everything from pond maintenance to BMP/SCM annual certification and repair — put our team to work for you!
Our experts can handle all of your aquatic residential and commercial needs, including Raleigh, NC water garden construction, lake and pond maintenance, vegetation control of algae and weeds, installation of floating fountains and aerators, fish stocking, pier and dock construction and more.
Raleigh, NC Retention Pond & Stormwater Control Measures (SCM) and BMP Services
HOAs, home builders, developers and municipal property managers also look to Triangle Pond Management for Raleigh, NC Stormwater Control Measures SCM and BMP assistance. Our staff is fully equipped with the knowledge and tools to ensure your retention pond or other BMP complies with all federal, state and local regulations and guidelines — let us take care of the slope mowing, water testing, aquatic weeds, algae and more.
Reach out to Triangle Pond Management in Raleigh, Cary, Greensboro, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Louisburg, Creedmoor, Wilmington, Charlotte and beyond. To request a consultation, fill out the form below, or call (919) 398-3221.
Triangle Pond Management, LLC
- We are a Full-Service Pond Installation and Management and Wildlife Services Company - Triangle Pond Management is a full service pond and lake management company based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. Our experts can handle any and all of your aquatic needs, including: maintenance and repair, aquatic vegetation control, fountain and aeration installation, pier or dock installation, as well as our Fisheries and Wildlife services. With spring coming … Continue reading We are a Full-Service Pond Installation and Management and Wildlife Services Company
- Winter Property Improvements For Better Deer Hunting Next Season - Deer season is over, and most hunters put away their rifle to chase waterfowl or look forward to the spring turkey season. Even though it’s winter, there are still many opportunities for Triangle Pond Management’s Wildlife Management Division to help you make improvements on your property for better deer hunting next fall. Want a shooting … Continue reading Winter Property Improvements For Better Deer Hunting Next Season
- Supplement Your Fish Population with Automatic Feeders - Maintaining a healthy fish population is one objective that most pond owners have in common. A great way to strengthen your forage base and create a balanced fish population is through supplemental feeding. Including an automatic fish feeder into your pond management approach will provide a secondary food source to grow your forage fish and … Continue reading Supplement Your Fish Population with Automatic Feeders
- Winter Water Garden Worries - With winter in full effect, your water garden is going to experience some ice buildup. Nothing to worry about! Keep your pump running constantly to keep the water circulating. This will keep your pond from completely freezing over allowing harmful gases to escape.
- Two Additions for Your Pond This Winter - Taking a few steps this winter to manage your pond correctly can provide better fish production this spring. Adding lime and providing artificial structure are two important pond maintenance tips for pond owners to consider this winter.
- Triangle Pond Management Offers Custom Wood Duck Boxes - Wildlife Services from Triangle Pond Management include the construction and installation of custom wood duck boxes. Wood duck boxes provide an excellent opportunity for anyone to become involved with wildlife management.
- Aeration Combats Nitrogen Levels in Your NC Pond - As we move into fall, it is important to think about the health of our pond’s water. Aeration is a great way to ensure any water feature stays healthy. As leaves fall into the water and plants die back, nitrogen levels will increase. One of the best combatants for nitrogen is aeration.
- It’s Time for Fall Cleanouts! - It’s about time for those fall cleanouts with the season approaching and those leaves swooping down into your beautiful water features. No need to worry, Triangle Pond Management has all the tools and knowledge to keep your water garden looking pristine. During this time of the year preventive maintenance is the best maintenance, such as … Continue reading It’s Time for Fall Cleanouts!
- Food Plot Preparation for the 2017 Hunting Season - It’s the time of year right now to get your crops in if you haven’t already. Soon the hunters and wildlife enthusiasts will be taking to the woods. Dove season will be on us soon, and right after that, early bow season will start for the white-tailed deer. We are currently offering a few specials … Continue reading Food Plot Preparation for the 2017 Hunting Season
- Water Garden Project Gives New Employees Experience - Recently we had the pleasure of building a water garden in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. This was the first water garden build for three of our employees: office manager Joshua Roark, repairs crew field supervisor Logan Green, and our new water garden technician Colby Pittman. Our water garden manager, Andrew Murphy, led the team. This … Continue reading Water Garden Project Gives New Employees Experience